JSC Molten Marine, a company based in Klaipėda, the port town of Lithuania.
JSC Molten Marine provides full services in shipbuilding, ship repair, and industrial construction.
The company expands its operations both in Lithuania and worldwide. Our main aim is to provide professional, high-quality and timely services through the implementation of the latest solutions and options, which could yield multiple benefits to the customer.
We perform the following works:
- CAD drawings, calculations, measuring, marking.
- Supply of materials.
- Stud, pins, bolts welding for sub-construction and insulation.
- Application / injection of PU Foam, on LNG tanks, pipes etc.
- Insulation of various surfaces / cladding with tin plate, metal sheets.
- Prefabrication and installation of WET units.
- Prefabrication and installation of modular cabins.
- Carpeting and flooring.
- Tilling works in WET units, public toilets.
- High / low class Furniture fitting and assembling.
- Finishing – decoration, FINAL Touch Up works of accommodation and public areas.
- Complete Interior Refurbishment.
- Cleaners, electricians, HVAC / AC systems installers, scaffolders – on request.
Striving for the fullest possible use of our acquired expertise, skills, and knowledge, for further growth in the competitive market, we always assume full responsibility for our work and shall offer You innovative and effective solutions, which will ensure exclusivity, sustainability and success of Your project.
Being well-aware of the key importance of team proficiency for quality and timely performance of the works, we pay much attention to qualification, professional development and motivation of our workers. Only well-coordinated work of reliable team can always ensure the flawless, timely and high-quality performance of the project – that actually is a dream of each customer. We are always ready to implement Your requirements and to share our expertise and ideas in order to make Your project an enjoyable experience.
- Best Quality- management -price ratio;
- Fast response;
- Continuous improvement;
- Cooperation and experience-sharing.